Volunteers are needed to help with the second annual Newton North Faculty Talent Show (February 9). More than 40 teachers and staff are hard at work preparing for an amazing evening of music, comedy, dance, and drama! All proceeds from the event will go to GELF, the Jennifer Price Global Educational Leadership Fund.
Parent/guardian volunteers are needed to
- Prepare a short but exciting write up for homeroom announcements on Wednesdays, starting 1/17
- Ask computer teacher Chris Murphy to advertise the show on the school TV screens
- Ask class officers to promote the show and ticket sales on Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat
- Make a short video using clips from last year and use this for advertising through different social media networks
- Collect music from all the performers and put together a soundtrack
Please email Ms. Srikanth at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're able to help with any of these projects.
Volunteers are also needed to sell tickets in the week leading up to the show and to sell tickets and usher the night of the show. Click here to sign up.