February 26, 2017
March is registration time at NNHS! This year’s course registration process will mirror the process used last year. The first step in the process is to make sure that you (both students and families) can login to Skyward. As we begin the course registration process for next year, Skyward Family Access and Skyward Student Access will be integral for viewing recommended courses and selecting elective courses.
If you haven’t ever logged into Skyward, now is the time to do so!
- Go to the high school website (http://www.newton.k12.ma.us/nnhs) and click on the “Skyward” logo. If you haven’t done so already, we highly recommend bookmarking Skyward: https://skyward.iscorp.com/scripts/wsisa.dll/WService=wsedunewtonma/seplog01.w
- Students: Use your NPS login and password that you use for google docs and/or schoology.
- If you have trouble logging in, go to your house office.
- Parents: By now you should have set-up a Skyward username and login so that you could see report cards, attendance data etc.
- If you can’t remember your login and/or password, please contact your child’s house office.
- Look around and check things out. Right now you won’t see anything related to course registration. That “area” will open on the evening of March 9th.
- Students: Be sure to update your home email if necessary.
A video with navigation instructions can be found on the NNHS Course Registration website. (http://www.newton.k12.ma.us/domain/1163)
Also note that there is a free Skyward app for both iOS and Android devices. The app will allow you to view most of the same things as the website.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your house secretary.
Grade 9 – Adams House – 617-559-6310
Grade 10 – Beals House – 617-559-6330
Grade 11 – Riley House – 617-559- 6340
We ask that all students and families confirm that they can successfully login to Skyward by Wednesday March 8th. Now is the time to give it a try, and get help if necessary.
NNHS Vice Principal