Many thanks to the 850+ families who have already paid their PTSO dues for this year. If you have not yet paid, please take two minutes to PAY YOUR DUES HERE. Paying dues now will save you time on Back to School Night (September 27).
The PTSO is your direct connection for supporting your student's school. The PTSO funds many Newton North activities and events, both educational and social. Scroll down to see how your donations were used in 2016-17.
Here is a partial list of what your money pays for.
- Grants for teachers to enhance students' academic experiences
- Support for the Library Learning Commons
- Principal’s Discretionary Fund and Principal's Student Assistance Fund, both of which provide equal access to supplies and activities for students in need
- Safe junior and senior prom transportation
- Teacher and staff appreciation events
- PTSO educational events for students and parents/guardians (Just Think: Teens Making Smart Choices, talks by experts in adolescent development, and much more)
- Newton North Directory software and printing
- Operation Bold Paint (Newton Serves) supplies
- Parent conference software
The recommended dues donation is $40 per family ($50 for paper directory plus app); every participating family will receive an NNHS PTSO directory at Back to School Night. Please consider supporting the Principal's Student Assistance Fund when you make your contribution.
PAY YOUR DUES HERE or mail a check to NNHS PTSO, 457 Walnut St, Newton, MA 02460.
Thank you for your support!