The Newton SEPAC (Special Education Parents Advisory Council) is hosting a moderated debate with the contested School Committee candidates on Thursday, October 19, from 7:00- 9:00 p.m., at The Barry Price Center, 27 Christina Street, Newton Highlands. Space is limited. RSVPs are required; please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Expected candidates are as follows:
- Ward 1: Bridget Ray-Canada and Kathleen Marchi
- Ward 2: Margaret Albright and Cyrus Vaghar
- Ward 3: Eileen Sandberg and Anping Shen
- Ward 7: Kathy Burdette Shields
- Ward 8: Matthew Miller and Gail Spector