Youth Rowing Open House
Sunday, February 11, 1:30-3:00 p.m.
Community Rowing, Inc
20 Nonantum Road, Brighton, MA 02135
All middle and high school athletes or want to be athletes welcome! Join us and learn how rowing can make a positive change in your life.
Here are some reasons why our youth athletes row...
- "CRI is cool because I can challenge myself."
- "It's a place where I can work hard, and better myself."
- "It's a place I find friendship & camaraderie."
- "The coaches are supportive and approachable, and the facility and resources are awesome!"
- "The workouts are hard, but I feel stronger afterward."
- "It's cool to be a part of a real (i.e. strong) team."
- "I meet unique and different people here, different than my school mates."
- "CRI teaches me what it's like to be an athlete, and it's helped me in other parts of life."
- "I get inspired at CRI, and I feel excited and energized here."
- "I am motivated to do more, and I am learning how to be independent."