The NNHS PTSO needs your experience to succeed. Please review the PTSO's current volunteer openings below. Contact the PTSO at email@example.com to learn more and to volunteer!
- Vice President, Fundraising: Oversee PTSO fundraising efforts and attend board meetings. (Sept.-June, two hours/week).
- Vice President, Programming: Determine content of PTSO programs; arrange logistics. (Sept.-June, one hour/two weeks).
- Nominating/volunteer coordinator: Solicit and welcome volunteers; fill positions. (Sept.-June, one hour/two weeks).
- Celebration co-chairs: Plan and oversee early June post-prom party for all seniors. (Feb.-June, three hours/week).
- Class liaisons: Serve as parent representative for the grade, including communication. (Sept.-June, one hour/two weeks).
- Communication co-chairs: Post stories on PTSO website; update PTSO Facebook page. ((Sept.-June, one hour/two weeks).
- Educational Excellence co-chair: Oversee annual check-writing campaign for a need identified by NNHS. (Oct.-Mar., three hours/week).
- Just Think Expo co-chairs: Organize and oversee community prevention expo. (Sept.-Jan., three hours/week).
Many opportunities exist. We need your help throughout the year. Thank you.