Former and current families gathered the weekend of February 9 and 10, 2019, to help cut and arrange glass tiles as part of the Cabot mural project. When it is completed, the 100-square- foot mural will be hung in the main lobby of the new Cabot School building. Thank you to participating famiies!
In addition, Cabot School owes a debt of gratitude to the following individuals:
- Ginny Richmond - Project Coordinator
- David Fichter - Artist
- Christine Phillips - Cabot Art Teacher
- Roz Kreizenbeck & Sara Goldberg of Historic Newton (Research)
- Jill Leibowitz - Cabot Librarian (Research)
- Nicky Chapman & Joanna Josephson - Cabot PTO Co-Chairs
- Elizabeth Case - Fundraising
Special thanks to Platinum Sponsor Village Bank and the Massachusetts Cultural Council for their much-appreciated financial support!
In order to complete the mural, the Cabot PTO needs to raise $25,000. Donations of any size are welcome and much appreciated! Please donate here.