Parents/guardians gathered on February 28, 2019, to learn about Celebration, the PTSO's biggest party of the year. All are invited to planning meetings and Craft and Chat sessions! Email email@example.com to learn more.
What is Celebration?
Celebration is the Newton North PTSO’s annual post-prom party for all seniors.
Why is Celebration important?
Celebration is the PTSO’s way of keeping seniors safely entertained after their prom. They gather at Newton North for three hours of socializing, music, fun, and free food.
Who plans and pays for Celebration?
Parents/guardians of Newton North students in ALL grades are asked to pitch in by helping plan and set up the event and by donating to support it. Local businesses are also asked to donate to help cover the costs.
When are the meetings?
- Wednesday, March 13, 7:00-8:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 28, 7:00-8:30 p.m.: Craft and Chat
- Thursday, April 11, 7:00-8:30 p.m.: Craft and Chat
- Wednesday, April 24, 7:00-8:30 p.m.: Craft and Chat
- Wednesday, May 8, 7:00-8:00 p.m.
- Monday, May 13, 7:00-8:00 p.m (if needed)
- Wednesday, May 22, 7:00-8:00 p.m.
Friday, May 31: Celebration