If you believe that no student should be left out of Newton North international travel opportunities, then join us at the Jennifer Price Global Education Leadership Fund (GELF) Benefit Dinner on Saturday, May 4, 6:30-11:30 p.m., at Newton North! Buy tickets here.
In order to support 100 percent of financial aid need for Newton Public Schools students to participate in school-based travel opportunities next year, we need to raise $60,000 at this year's benefit dinner!
At this convivial event, you will
- Enjoy a delectable five-course tasting menu paired with fine beer and wine
- Be served by Newton's mayor, superintendent of schools, and school principals
- Mingle with friends and fellow community members
- Revel in live music and dancing
- Support equal access to transformative educational travel opportunities for Newton Public Schools students
Please help support our students now by buying tickets or making a donation here.
Mention GELF at checkout at a Vino diVino wine store anytime before May 18, and 10 percent of your purchase price will be donated to GELF!