You can still pay your PTSO dues -- as well as update your student and family contact information and gain access to using the online and mobile app versions of the directory. To confirm and pay, just follow three easy steps:
- Create an account: https://northptso.membershiptoolkit.com/.
- Confirm your directory listing.
- Pay your PTSO membership dues.
The printed versions of this year's North directories, brought to you by the PTSO, are hot off the presses. If you missed your chance to pick yours up at Back to School Night, you're not out of luck yet. Contact email@example.com to arrange a pick-up or drop-off.
All Newton North parents/guardians are members of the PTSO. Paying your suggested $50 PTSO dues entitles you to a paper directory, online access, and a mobile app. You may also make additional donations to the PTSO and the Principal’s Student Assistance Fund while in the store.
- Payment by check: Make your check payable to Newton North PTSO and write “Dues” in the memo line. Mail your check to: Newton North PTSO, 457 Walnut Street, Newton, MA 02460.
- Assistance: If you need assistance with dues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a directory.
- Questions: Please contact Cecelia Kwartler, PTSO Directory Chair, at email@example.com.