The printed versions of this year's North directories, brought to you by the PTSO, are hot off the presses. If you missed your chance to pick yours up at Back to School Night, you're not out of luck yet. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a pick-up or drop-off. The PTSO will also have a few directories on hand at PTSO events through Oct. 10.
Thank you to the many parents and guardians who paid their PTSO dues and collected their directories at Back to School Night (and to the volunteers who staffed the tables).
You can still update your student and family contact information for the online and mobile app versions of the directory. And you can still pay your PTSO dues! To confirm and pay, just follow three easy steps:
- Create an account: https://northptso.membershiptoolkit.com/.
- Confirm your directory listing.
- Pay your PTSO membership dues.
All Newton North parents/guardians are members of the PTSO. Paying your suggested $50 PTSO dues entitles you to a paper directory, online access, and a mobile app. You may also make additional donations to the PTSO and the Principal’s Student Assistance Fund while in the store.
- Payment by check: Make your check payable to Newton North PTSO and write “Dues” in the memo line. Mail your check to: Newton North PTSO, 457 Walnut Street, Newton, MA 02460.
- Assistance: If you need assistance with dues, please email email@example.com and you will receive a directory.
- Questions: Please contact Cecelia Kwartler, PTSO Directory Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.